Re: SnowDrops trying to bloom...in Upstate NY

Dave and all,
We too in Minnesota have had a strange winter.
Lakes here didn't freeze in the twin cities till late December.
We had bets running if we would even have a white Christmas.
The snow did show up the week of Christmas.
And yet between Christmas and New Years we hit 50 degrees.
January our coldest month..we had maybe a week at 0.
Have had a snow total of 10 inches so far this year.
I can still see the markers for my hostas.
This last week it has been 34 degrees. But can we call this our January thaw?
Everybody is waiting for the other shoe to drop.
The ski resorts have made there snow but snowmobilers can't play.
Plow companies aren't making it either.
March is our snowiest month. If winter does hit by then I am sure we will
make up a lot of it.
But you are not going to hear me complain...

Paula
Blaine, MN
Zone4