Re: SnowDrops trying to bloom...in Upstate NY

Hi Bob and Dave and other 4-5 zoner's .. afraid of what the mild winter do
to your hosta

I think it will be NO PROBLEMS! :)
Looks like it is a tough plant we all love!
I live in a climate where the kind of winter you describe, frost, mild,
snow, rain , and we have old (50 years?) hostas here, and I still have to
see some of them die back because of changing wintertemperature and now
snow ... so just relax .. isn't it nice with the taste of zone 8 climate
now and then??? :)
Arnhild