reregistered our domain name

Hi everyone
	I reregistered our domain name and soon should be loading the library
at it's new home. I really didn't want to do this, it is a pain. The new
site is $348 a year for 300mgs. This is about $100 more for half the
space but is still more than adequate for years in size anyway. I could
have gotten $5 a month off if we would have included their banner but
most have voiced objections to this. This is the next best site I could
find, one that was reasonble. Others wanted at least twice that much for
that amount of space.
	 Now I get to fight the old place for the money back.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308