[Fwd: ]

I bet some bartering could be done with Linda Lee if you are into iris.
No money passing hands, just hosta & iris.

Denise Nakon
--
mailto:beautbug@provide.net

Hi, you sound like your really in to the hosta's pretty big.  I checked out those sites you sent me and have wrote and asked for a catalog.  So many I would like to try, so expensive when living on a disablilty pension.  I really don't have all that much shade, but certainly want to try at least a few new ones.  I really love watching them come up and unfold their leaves. Glad you are enjoying my iris, will load some more and send.  If you tired yell stop.
Love and Blessings,
Linda Lee