seed auction/library

Hi everyone
	Here is the latest and greatest rules. The bidding will run until 10pm
cdt a week from tonight which will be 1/18/00. Any bids received before
then will count as I have my computer set to within a few seconds of
this time. Please put one bid per email along with the item number and
if possible also include them in the subject line. I will make multiple
updates on the open and the pixlist as this seems to have most everyone
anyway. If someone wants it on the other lists let me know. If I could
be reinstated to the Phoinex(sp) I can post them there also to be fair.
	Since it is a small amount of items I should be able to post the
results, final bids, and the winners as soon as it is done.
	I now have the library loaded, I still need to fix and change a few
things. Up yours, CI Host. (sorry about that)

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308