Re: PD catalog

In a message dated 1/12/2000 10:02:54 PM Central Standard Time,
WeedRwoman@aol.com writes:

<< In a message dated 01/12/2000 9:24:17 PM Central Standard Time,
 CCREDUX@aol.com writes:

 << Of course you did covet nothing. Easy to say by a lady who just won
  $20,000.00 at the roulettle table! :>)

 I'm going to miss this harassment while I'm away working seven days a week.
 I'll call now and then so you can give me a fix!

 Patsy >>

All guys and Gals--NOTE!

Patsy told me she would give me her clump of 'Cascades' (on cover of Shady
Oaks catalogue) if i would give her THE number on roulette. I did, she won, I
aint got Cascades!!I am sure she will give it to me in the spring--stay tuned.

Clyde Crockett z5