Fwd: Flood dilemma - a Tough question..

Ooooops,.. I forgot to include the original ...

Here i sone to ponder over...

Ronnie

I have a moral question for you.  This is an hypothetical situation, but I
think it is fun to decide what one would do.

The situation:  You are in the Midwest, and there is a huge flood in
progress. Many homes have been lost, water supplies compromised, and
infrastructures destroyed.

Let's say that you're a photographer out getting still photos for a news
service, traveling alone, looking for particularly poignant scenes.  You
come across Bill Clinton who has been swept away by the flood waters.  He
is barely hanging on to a tree limb and is about to go under.  You can
either put down your camera and save him, or take a Pulitzer prize winning
photograph of him as he loses his grip on the limb.

So, here's the question:

What shutter speed would you use?