Bob, I went back to college when I was 10 years or so older than most of my
classmates. It went very well.
Later, I taught college for 20 years, and I cherished
every one of those returning students. They are mature, know what they want
out of a class, and are sincere about doing what is required. The older
students were consistently in the top tier of my students. Good Luck.
(We want an update every once in awhile.) Gail