Re: retreads

Beth Arnold wrote:
  Maybe Bob can enlighten us.  How about it Bob, what
> can they possibly teach you?  Beth
Hi Beth
 	There is so much to know about a computer no one could hardly dent it,
least of all me. I am taking a beginning programming course in visual
basic. All the little windows you see pop up on your computer, things
like the email form and when you use programs like word the little boxes
that pop up as well as the application itself are done in visual basic.
Windows itself is done in C++.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308