Newsletter Error

Hi Guys,
I am the newsletter coordinator and I have let the editor of the Tennessee
know of the correction that is needed.
I get copies of all of the societies' newsletters and will look for the error
being repeated in other newsletters.  For right now I will send out an Email
to all of the editors of all the societies with the correction that is needed.
Thank you all for bringing this to my attention! Bob will be cited as the
person who should get the credit for starting the HostaLibrary on the web.
Thank you again for such good detective work.
Carol in CT z6/5