HostaSports.com / an independent effort

Robins,

In Alex Malloy's article on Herb Benedict's introductions in
the latest Journal Alex wrote that the Hosta Wheel Committee is a
function of the AHS. Somehow this mistake got by the editor and proof
readers too.

Although every member of the Hosta Wheel Committee is an AHS member, our
committee and our web site www.HostaSports.com is an independent self
supporting effort dedicated to keeping track of groups of hosta sports.

Please visit our web site and give us feedback. New hostas sports are
popping up every day making this a long term project that will never be
completed. We accept information on registered and non registered hostas
alike. Please offer as much proof as you can that the information you
supply us is accurate. We keep all e-mails on file even though they may
not show up at the web site. We also appreciate public postings on the
various hosta listserves concerning groups of hosta sports.

Sportingly Yours,

Dan Nelson
SussexTreeInc@ce.net