Re: Paint Shop

Beth Arnold wrote:
> Bob, I checked to see if the box was checked and it was.  I guess I just
> need to go to the library and recopy Panache and start over.  I will delete
> the blurred image.  Can you tell me how I should resize a photo to send to
> people on the robins?  I will not be sending anything except to myself to
> try and get the hang of it.
>Hi Beth
	Since you sent this to the list I will answer it here. Open the photo
in Paint Shop Pro. Then go to edit>resize> and type in the number of
pixels across you want, left field under custom size.(usally about
500-600 pixels) and make sure you have the maintain aspect ratio
checked. Then click ok and resave.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308