Re: daylily screen savers

Bob,

forgive me for being Windows illiterate. What is this about screen
savers? I just go into my control panel to appearance and select a
jpeg--bam new desktop screen. Are these screen savers something special
and creative? Or do you have to process a picture in some fashion to use
it as a desktop pix.

That diehard Mac user,

Ray