Re: critters on my seedlings

I would not venture treatment suggestions on seedlings except for a good
water wash with dillute dish detergent.  Do have a bit of advise for you.
If you are going to grow any plants from seeds, it is best to have a clean
room.  Basically one where there are no existing plants or at least plants
you are sure are pest free and once you are sure you have a clean room, DO
NOT bring in any plants from anywhere as you may contaminate with insects
that you cannot see as they have not hatched.

I found this out, as some of my friends did also, the hard way.

Good luck!  Beth Arnold