Indoor Hosta Question

Hi Everyone,
Well it is all of "0" degrees F here in Buffalo with a windchill of minus 23!!!  Yuck! Anyway, my sweet dogs had unearthed a few of my hosta earlier this winter, so I brought them in and potted them up.  These plants have sprouted and leafed out, lifting the winter doldrums, but now I have a dilema....
Should I force them back into dormancy toward the end of winter to get a full year of growth/bloom outside? Or should I just acclimate them to the outdoors when the weather breaks in Spring?  They only had the minimum dormancy period this year.
Thank you in advance for any advice,
Lori Johnson