Nice to be missed

H, All
It is almost impossible to understand how one old lady can have so much that
needs to be done.  I am just trying to swim through tending to all of my
seedlings that need to be moved into larger containers, write a schedule for
a cut leaf show, write a few articles for your newsletters, an article for
Kevin, prepare a few talks for different groups, prepare for some company,
tend to orders that are arriving and planning for spring which is almost here.
I do miss talking back and forth and have tried to answer any personal mail
but since there tends to be over a 100 posts each day I have to delete a lot
so if you need me in the near further be sure I recognize that it is for me.
Best wishes,