Re: Calling all Easterners...er...everyone!

Hank Zumach wrote:

> Hi Gerry--On the matter of best views--I take it you have never been to the
> "Coulee Region" in the area around La Crosse, WI.
Hi Gerry and Hank
	Whoever does that book about travel, his name escapes me now, says the
area where Hank is talking about, is one of the best 10 drives in the
country. It is breathtakingly beautiful there but this is an awfully big
country.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308