Auction Final Bids Total 445.25

Final Bids
	Hello everyone. Here we are. I hate to say I clutched at the end on #2
so if anyone wants to argue the outcome on that one I kept all the
emails. I attributed $75 to Naylor Creek and finally realized it was
supposed to be #7. I went back through and found Andrew was the next
high bidder. I am outa here.

ITEM #1  $67 Patsy Stygall
ITEM #2  $66.50 Andrew Lietzow
ITEM #3  $47.75  Andrew Lietzow
ITEM #4  $47.75  Andrew Lietzow
ITEM #5  $45 Peter Lightner
ITEM #6  $42.50 Andrew Lietzow
ITEM #7  $75 Naylor Creek
ITEM #8  $53.75 Andrew Lietzow

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308