Re: favorite combinations

Hank,
I was just thinking about that yesterday when I visited the Gayle and Thelma
Kamp web site.
They have a photo there of a purple clematis climbing a brick wall with a
BRIGHT yellow hosta growing at its feet.
It is a spectacular combination and I plan to plant some Sea Fire or  PeeDee
Gold Flash or Chiquita at the base of my dark purple clematis next spring!
Go check out Chiquita at the HostaLibrary!  WOW!
Here is the site where the combo first inspired me.
 <A HREF="http://www.gem-enterprises.com/KampHostaGarden/index.html">Kamp's
Hosta Garden</A>
Enjoy!

Carol in CT z6/5