Re: library cd

John Lanier wrote:
> Thanks Bob, just wondering a bit more about "the programs" that are on
> the CD that won't work on MAC machines.
Hi John
	I was looking at statistics the other day for hits at a counter
service. Hits from Macs accounted for something like 1%. Since the
programming languages differ on a Mac and a pc I am sure most program
for pcs. Here is a restricted site but maybe it will let you view these

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308