Re: favorite combinations

At 11:18 PM 1/19/00 EST, you wrote:
 >interested in adding yellow plants to my collection this year, I will check
>out Sea Fire, and thanks for the tip. Narda.
By all means get Sea Fire. I have a couple, and while they tend to slowly
turn to green (usually not noticeable til the end of summer), for most of
the time they are a brilliant, brilliant gold. Another one that is
wonderful (and which retains that bright gold all season long) is Daybreak.
At the moment those are are two favorite "true golds" ...I consider S&S not
a true gold BTW...

I also have Sea Thunder, which I love. Any more comments out there on the
Sea series? Other 'must haves?'