Dry/wet cycles help pitcher plants catch more prey

RSS story archive

Bug Strips

Hi All,

Finally got to the hardware store and bought the bug strips.  They are called
Revenge Bug Strip and are made by Roxide International, Inc., P.O. Box 249,
New Rochelle, NY 10802.  They are recommended for flies, mosquitoes, gnats,
moths in homes , motels, cabins, animal shelters, milk rooms, garages and
grain storage.  They don't mention a thing about greenhouses, but I am going
to hang one near my seedlings in the basement.  Supposed to be effective for
four months.  Narda