Re: 2000 convention in Mn

Narda,
I am sure there are lots of Minnesota  Nurseries..
Here are a few I am aware of that are on the net. I know there are more.
<A HREF="http://www.hardyplants.com/">Specialty Perennials</A>

<A HREF="http://baldwinlakeperennials.com/">Baldwin Lake Perennials</A>

<A HREF="http://www.globalgardens.com/">Global Gardens - Mailorder Hosta
Nursery</A>

Some that are not on the net but I have spent money at are...

Shady Lady Gardens
open by appointment
Lenore 651-426-0568
2722 1st Street
White Bear Lake, MN 55110

Minnesota Groundcovers
612-786-9455 or 786-8611
7855 Lake Drive
Lino Lakes, Mn 55014

Rice Creek Gardens Inc.
11506 Highway 65
Blaine Mn. 55434
612-754-8090

Minnesota Perennials Inc
700 173rd Ave.
Ham Lake Mn.55434

Savory's Gardens, Inc.
5300 Whiting Ave
Edina, MN 55439-1249
612-941-8755 Fax 612-941-3750

Gowen's Gardens
6440 Hazeltine  Boulevard
Excelsior, Mn. 55331
612-474-3536

Hosta Haven
Dave Drum
612-473-4924

Hope these help a bit..and if anybody has more names...please post them.

Paula
zone4
Blaine,Mn