Re: 2000 convention in Mn

In a message dated 1/24/00 12:59:47 AM Central Standard Time, CCREDUX@aol.com
writes:

<< Mehinks I shall not go to the AHS Convention in Minnesota. I was there in
 1990-- very dismal and as I understand things are not better. Dean's garden
 is worth seeing.
 Kevin, why are you touting this? You and I know it would be waste of money.

Awwww, comon Clyde!   This will be the first national convention I've been
able to go to (cuz it's close to home), and I'm excited to meet everyone
whose posts I've been reading for the past 2 years, including YOU!  There are
some wonderful hosta gardens up here, but if you don't want to go to the
other ones, then you can always come here and see my little one  :o)

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a

p.s.  I agree about Dean's garden, I saw it a few years ago on a MN Hosta
Society tour.