Re: Bap 10

Beth,
Excellent post.  I also would like to learn more, but, at my level.
I also hope that the more "educated" will bear with us, and share and
educate me, at least.  I realize its a lot to ask, cause when you become an
expert in your field, using certain terms/words is on par with everyday
discourse, but folks, think of us...that other group.
Hoping for the best, and a free education!
Thanks
Barbara
Quebec, Canada
mailto:township@acbm.qc.ca