Jokes

Fifteen minutes into the flight from New York to
Phoenix,
the captain announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, one of
our engines
has failed.  There is nothing to worry about.  Our
flight will take
an hour longer than scheduled, but we still have three
engines left."

Thirty minutes later the captain announced, "One more
engine
has failed and the flight will take an additional two
hours.
But don't worry . . .we can fly just fine on two
engines."

An hour later the captain announced, "One more engine
has failed and our arrival will be delayed another
hour.
But don't worry... we still have one engine left."

Sherry, a young blonde passenger turned to the man in
the
next seat and sighed, ....
..."If we lose one more engine, we'll be up here all
day!"

Morris a young man wanted to get his beautiful blonde
wife Sherry
something nice for their first wedding anniversary.
So he decides to buy her a cell phone. She is all
excited,
she loves her phone. He shows her and explains to her
all the
features on the phone.

The next day Sherry,the blonde, goes shopping. Her
phone
rings and it's her husband Morris, "Hi hon, "he says,
"How do
you like your new phone?"

"I just love it, it's so small and your voice is clear
as a
bell but there's one thing I don't understand. How did
you
know I was at the beauty parlor ?"