Mac cd

Patty Woodbury wrote:

> From: Patty Woodbury <saluki13@mediaone.net>
HI Patty
	I just got back from the Mac dealer where I took a cd. They don't work.
You can open each file in the browser but you have to do it one at a
time. A Mac turns the file extensions into 3 characters where they were
written in four. html becomes htm but the links have html in the code so
it can't find the files it is looking for.
	I was going to say someone with a mac could download the whole site and
make a cd but I doubt if that would work either. Maybe Ray can come up
with something.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308