color depth and resolution

Good afternoon
	I was looking at the statistics on who visits the library, it goes by
operating system, resolution, color depth, etc. 17% of the people have
their monitor set at 640 x 480 and 65% have the color set at  16 bit
color or below. To view the photos the best you might want to change
your setting to 16.5 million colors(true colors) and 800 x 600
resolution or above if you like. This is very easy to do. If you find a
bare spot on your desktop right click on it and go down to properties
and left click on it. Then click on the settings tab. On the left you
will see the setting for color which you should set for true color and
on the right you will see the slider for resolution. Windows 95 and 98
are a little different but not much. Once you have it set and click ok
you will probably have to restart your machine. Alot of computers come
with these settings  for the lower settings and people might not even
realize they can make it better for viewing photos.
	If you want to do it and I can help let me know.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308