swoosh seedlings

Good afternoon
	I am asking Beth this but others might want to respond. I have about 50
swoosh seedlings from you and was wondering why about half are a solid
gold/yellow color. Is this because of something you crossed swoosh with
or is this natural with streaked seedlings. I notice some of the
streaked ones that have half a leaf of one color and the other half
another and are the ones that I find the most attractive seem to grow
slower than any of the others whether solid or streaked.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308