Re: Trying to Grow seeds

In a message dated 01/28/2000 6:05:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sunkat@netnitco.net writes:

<< I may actually be growing Hosta from seed.  I know, I know don't
 get too excited yet their not full Hosta yet but just to see those little
 green tips break the soilless medium.  Now the question is keeping them
 going until they are big enough (hint hint -- any private advise is more
 then welcome!) >>
The [streak] list on onelist is discussing techniques for growing seedlings
and might be helpful.  You can read the archives on onelist.com and/or join
the list.
Dave Husband Arlington VA z7