"midgets.scr" VIRUS HAS ARRIVED AGAIN!!!

  • To: (Recipient list suppressed)
  • Subject: "midgets.scr" VIRUS HAS ARRIVED AGAIN!!!
  • From: WiN <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 23:09:26 -0500

Just a reminder, to not get careless when you receive and go to open email
attachments, since that Snow White email from hahaha arrived here again
TONIGHT, via my In box.  It passed through NO list-servers, so that is one
good thing, we need not fret about perhaps?  Again, delete and don't open
the SCR_file attachment, if it comes your way?

--<copy pasted below>--

>Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 20:28:26 -0600 (CST)
>From: Hahaha <hahaha@sexyfun.net>
>Subject: Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!
>
>Today, Snowhite was turning 18. The 7 Dwarfs always where very educated and
>polite with Snowhite. When they go out work at mornign, they promissed a
>*huge* surprise. Snowhite was anxious. Suddlently, the door open, and the
>Seven Dwarfs enter... -<<file>>- "midgets.scr" was attached to original email
---
just a friendly warning from
WiN = William Nash\Canada
ps... Don't forget to find the directory/folder on your computer, where the
attachments to your emails are stored and delete it there.  To find the
file, simply mouse click Start, mouse click Find, and type in the filename
"midgets.scr" with a search following.  Using Windows Explorer, you can
then go into that directory and when you find the file, do a Delete.  While
in Explorer, make sure you only mouse click the file ONCE, to highlight it
for deletion.  DO NOT double click!!!