Re: Lonesome and Blue

In a message dated 1/1/01 11:29:01 PM, bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

<< Hi everyone
    I was adding Lonesome and Blue to the library and thought it was a
Benedict plant. There is already one p[lant there attributed to Lachman.
Which is right.
Thanks
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/

Bob:

I will go with 'Lonesome & Blue'.  See Hosta Journal 30 Number 2 on page 104
which is a part of the Malloy listings of Benedict Hostas.

Lemkeiowa

                 Marvin's Victory Gardens

                      Mike & Issy Lemke

                     3615 Davisson Road