Who is living in Blaine, Minnesota

Today I just received from someone living in Blaine Minnesota a bunch of
seeds from about 80 different hostas.

If anybody recognize that person please let me know as soon as possible.

In the meantime our seed bank is growing and we will start a nice program
this year.

If anybody has extra seeds to send us, please send them to me at:

Quebec Hostas and Hemerocallis Society
4101 east, Sherbrooke street
Montreal, Qc, H1X 2B2

Many people helped us starting this new project.

Reggie D. Millette
President