Re: Hosta Magazine

Hi Graham,
The below was sent to Hosta-Open and bounced because of a large word
attachment that gave advertising rates. Write Len Phillips, his e-mail
address is at the bottom of this posting. They have about 100 interested at
this time and I am subscribing as soon as I get the application form. I will
post the application form to as soon as I get it.
Dan

> Hi Denise,
> I don't know if you have been following the interest
> of a new hosta magazine that has sprouted up from posts in the Forum. Len
> Phillips has takenen it upon himself to start up the new magazine. He has
> gotten alot of reponses from Forum people. He needed 200 at $25.00 for 6
> issues. He has experience in publications with a Municiple Arborists Mag.
If