Broken Arrow wb page

In a message dated 1/4/2001 9:32:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, HoroRL@aol.com

<< Rich Horowitz >>
Hi Rich....a couple of weeks ago I posted a message re Broken Arrow in
response to your post...........you mentioned a web site which I have been
unable to locate. Do you have the address?  thanx. BTW I'll be in Boston area
in a couple of days...can I stop by to visit/tour your garden?.... ooops,
sorry I'm getting a little ahead of season on that one.
Seven deer ran past(& very close) to my window yesterday: for a moment I
thought they were on my monitor ...where does on get those shiny
....................in Bucks County, Walter Cullerton