Re: Winter Meeting - Chicago

Dear Kevin and open'ers,
I don't find a note from Walt, but if you are referring to me, Kevin, I
know those two emails addy's well.  I even know the Hostanuts that are
associated with these "Giboshi" handles, at least a little bit.

I was just making a general statement (and congrats) to Bernie because
he got the Midwest Region Calendar of Events updated at the
http://www.hosta.org site.   It looks nice and lets people know about
the WSM from another resource.

Andrew Lietzow
http://dev.hostahaven.com/discus = a place for Hosta nuts to hang out