Re: Repelling Deer

Hi all,
Well have 2 poodles(all bark no bite) and all their marking doesn't seem to
slow down the deer here once they find my garden.
But the Hot pepper wax spray i found seems to deter the deer and the rabbits.
And the Bachmans deer repellent for ornamentas and trees seems to work just
fine for hostas.
My deer seem to like the 2am feeding in my garden. I have a driveway monitior
and that is about the time it goes off. Sometimes I get up and let the dogs
out after them.
Being older dogs they couldn't get close if their life depended on it. Hubby
says no more animals after they are gone...maybe we will have to have one if
the deer keep it up.

Paula
Blaine,Mn
Go Vikings!