Re: Journal: Hosta info or social club

In a message dated 1/6/2001 11:26:07 AM Central Standard Time, RBRSSR@aol.com

<<  I believe we need more local societies and more people within
 those societies willing to share their knowledge.  Then, maybe someday, the
 AHS Journal could have a higher percent content of information for the more
 serious gardeners, collectors, hybridizers, and professionals.
It seems you contradict yourself. Why would input from members of local
societies enhance the Journal,? What we need is advice from experts, not
week-end gardeners.
Clyde Crockett z5 ccredux@aol.com