From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
[mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of NardaA@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2001 10:40 PM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Re: WARNING

In a message dated 1/7/01 10:31:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
CBCTPLANT@aol.com writes:

<< DO NOT OPEN anything that says  "Snow White and Seven Dwarfs the Real
Story"
 DELETE it!  It contains a virus.

Carol, it showed up twice for me, once yesterday and then again today.  I am
also getting Spam mail from some white Aryan skinhead group and as far as I
am concerned they can drop off the face of the earth.  How do I get rid of
them?  Help anyone who knows.

Narda