Re: suggestions for journal improvements etc

In a message dated 1/9/2001 12:03:31 AM Central Standard Time,
andrewl@hostahaven.com writes:

<< What are the top ten things that need improvement? >>
Well, you have written a great message!

Let the growers have more input in the policies of the AHS.
Don't appoint people who are rubber stamps.
Get rid of Jim Wilikins and his wife
Support CH
Get a real pro to be Journal editor.
Stop having so-called conferences in Michigan
Have the Board give an honest account of its secret meetings
Stop paying people for doing nothing
Don't let Bob Olson get near anything associated with the AHS
Enlist our overseas and Canadian members to become Board members.

I think that is ten. I think we would be a truly international society if
someone like Mike Shadrack of London were made president.

Clyde Crockett z5 ccredux@aol.com Indy IN
P.S. You suggestion of limit-terms appeals to me.