Re: daylily photos

Anne Kolaczyk wrote:
> Grant wrote:
> >
> > If they only had names!!!  Wonderful pictures
> Exactly! There were some in there I would love to have.

Hi Anne
	Like I wrote on the pixlist, there are 40,000 different daylilies.
Almost all are as pretty as these. I wasn't trying to get someone
interested in these particular ones, just thought you might like to see
some color in the dead of winter.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/