> Does anyone know who is responsible for the AHS Website?
> It seems to be a bit behind in info.
> Betty
Hi Betty,

It seems the hosta database we were hearing about 6 months ago has fallen
into this same void. Maybe it's taking extra time to make the database AHS
politically correct by removing the names of the un-registered hostas.
I sure look forward to seeing this database at the AHS web site. I hope the fact that it will benefit only the AHS members on-line isn't slowing things down.
I read something interesting the other day about the growing divide between people who are on-line and those who are not.
There is growing evidence that those not on-line will never catch up. People
who are using computers and the internet are moving onto more advanced ways
of information management and are using these tools to increase their
financial wealth and their knowledge of the world. Those not on-line are falling further behind with each passing day. It's a lot like the "rich get richer" syndrome. The better informed get better informed.