articles | gallery of plants | blog | plant profiles | mailing lists | top stories | links | shorturl service | tom clothier's archive0

First open-source seeds released!

International Garden Photographer of the Year winners

Many gardeners attribute success to luck, not skill

Big, old trees make great carbon sinks

Tomato gene tweaked to lengthen growing season

RSS story archive

Designed, hosted, & managed by

Horticultural Software Solutions™

Pat Mora has volunteered his/her access database

Hi everyone
	Pat Mora has volunteered his/her access database for download. I have
worked with simple databases but this is set up nice. Just wish I knew
how to work it.
	If you want to download it you need to right click on the url and save
it somewhere from your email instead of just clicking on the url. I have
to anyway with this system. Some people have to hold down their shift
key if I remember right.
	Pat has volunteered to help anyone who needs help with operating it and
it should work for access 97 and 2000.
patmora@planetkc.com
http://hostalibrary.org/programs/patmora.mdb
--