Re: Len Phillip's Hosta Magazine

We had a good chat with Len Phillips tonight regarding the new Hosta Magazine.  He needs 200 subscribers to make a go of this, but so far he has only received checks from about 25 people.  I and several others have checks in the mail to him as of tomorrow.

I know that a lot of people want to see a copy of the magazine before committing to it, but if everyone takes a "wait and see" approach and he doesn't get 200 initial subscribers, then chances are the magazine will never get off the ground.  Considering what I've paid for some hostas, $25 for a year's subscription seems like a reasonable risk to me to get a "hosta fix" every other month via this magazine!

Just my personal input...

iVillage.com: Solutions for Your Life