Re: Catalogues

NardaA@aol.com wrote:
They really sound nice and since tiaras have a
reputation for being special I am thinking that they would be a nice
purchase.
Hi Narda
	Heavenly Tiara sure looks alot like Grand Prize which is a tiara  from
what I have heard and it also looks like Pilgrim's Progress. Just
thought I would mention that.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/