Re: 20 Rules

In a message dated 1/12/01 10:21:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<< Yeah, those of us on the left are famous for believing that everyone who
 disagrees with us is an asshole.  Three cheers for clear thinking.

OK lets not get onto the political thing again.  Besides Chick, got your
catalog and love the offerings.  Good stuff galore.  If I place an order you
will hand pick and send me the biggest of the selections, just to show that
you can be fair to those of us to the right (oh no politics again), won't you

Seriously, you did do a great job with the catalog, and thanks for sending me
one.  I don't think I have ordered anything from you since Fragrant Flame
which turned out to be a very nice plant.  I have not regretted spending the
money even though you did not recommend it.

I have to get a picture of Fragrant Flame for the Library so everyone can see
what it looks like.  Not now of course.  N.