Re: 20 Rules

----- Original Message -----
From: <Meum71@aol.com>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: 20 Rules

> In a message dated 01/12/2001 5:16:35 PM Central Standard Time,
> trueblue@micron.net writes:
> << Let's not start with this kind of thing.  It's an extremely rude, and
> unkind
>  thing to say.  It is completely out of line for you to judge anyone
>  intelligence, or honor. I'm sure you would find it so, if you were the
>  on the receiving end of it.
>  Diane
>   >>
> Diane - I will be kind and let you demonstrate that you are not one of
> people on the left that I am referring too.  By waiting for you to respond
> like manner to the rude and uncalled for political jokes that have been
> posted on the forum for the last few months
> It seems some people can dish it out-but they don't have the interrogatory
> take it.
> Paul

Paul (and others)
    It's one thing to make a political joke directed at no one in
particular, it's quite another to directly call someone dumb, or a moron.
    I happen to be able to find humor in politics - even when it's my own
politics that are being made fun of.  When you have a good joke or two about
Democrats, and Left-wing liberals, please feel free to share the laughter.
I need all the laughter I can get, right now. I DO happen to be one of
   And please look up "interrogatory" in the dictionary.  Was that the word
you wanted to use, or did you mean "integrity"?