Re: new virus

Dan, thanks for the info on the virus.  We have a pretty good virus program
and it is automatically updated routinely.  I usually try to scan my emails
and just delete things that I don't recognize but I am getting such trash in
the last few days that I almost feel like deleting everything.  I have had to
put a block on email from several people who are not a part of the hosta open
but can't block all of the political stuff.

Glad you got your new computer up and running, that must have been a bummer
just getting it going again.

Thanks,
Narda