Possible solution to non hosta stuff...

There is an email group called HostaTalk2 at egroups.com

It was set up when the former hosta list had too many conflicts.
Doesn't get much or any use now.

If any of you  have non-hosta stuff to post-feel free to post it there.

Personally, I like the non-hosta stuff as well as the hosta stuff,
but for those who don't, this may be a friendly solution.

Don't want anyone's delete finger to fall off. <g> And, before I
offend, that was just a joke about the delete finger.

To join, go to http://www.egroups.com and once registered, sign up
for Hostatalk2.

Any and all chat is welcome there. :)
Patty Woodbury