Re: Hot pepper spray

In a message dated 01/14/2001 11:25:12 AM Central Standard Time,
ctuttle39@juno.com writes:

 I am frustrated by the continuing fight against those %$#@^& rabbits that
 bite off the scapes just after making crosses and the pods set.
 Have you tried a rabbit fence?

On the pepper spray- I do not know why you could nor make your own.
I am sure its just a hot Cayenne pepper extract.

You can buy or grow your own HOT peppers and make an extract out of the seeds
by crushing them and using  something like alcohol or other solvent- (I do
not know what would work best)

If you just spraying the scapes and seed pods-you might want to add some
kinda "sticker" too, so when it rains it does not all run off.

Rabbits are not a problem for me-but them... .. Well, I am not going to think
about it now-it's winter.